Baillie Diesel Inc. appreciates you shopping with us and wants your experience to be satisfactory. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the item within 30 days from the date received for an exchange, store credit, or credit depending on the products condition. Shipping is not refundable. RMA #'s are only valid for 14 days. After 14 days customers have to request and have a new RMA # approved.
In the event an item arrives in an unacceptable condition as a result of a manufacturer defect, Baillie Diesel Inc will do everything possible resolve the issue in the shortest amount of time possible. Follow our Return Procedure to easily handle any returns.
In the event a package appears damaged during shipping, please refuse shipment of the item and follow our Return Procedure.
Items in new condition (including original packaging, paperwork, hardware and instructions) may be returned for exchange. No restocking fee will be charged on exchanges.
Baillie Diesel Inc. offers manufacturer warranty only. If Baillie Diesel Inc. did not manufacture the part, they do not imply nor offer any warranty on them. All product warranties if any, implied have been done so at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you need warranty assistance on any product you’ve purchased, please contact the manufacturer directly. Labor charges will not be warrantied by Baillie Diesel Inc.
- Complete the Easy Returns form.
- Within 24-48 hours our returns department will contact you either via e-mail or phone call.
- Our returns department will issue a RMA# and provide further instructions to complete the return. RMA #'s are only valid for 14 days. After 14 days customers have to request and have a new RMA # approved.
- Preparing your item for shipment:
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton.
- Do not write on the original product packaging itself. Only on the outside shipping carton.
- Returned product must be in new, re-sellable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Keep your tracking number until the return process is finalized.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee up to 15% may be assessed.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost incurred on returned products. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. If an item is deemed defective upon receipt, Baillie Diesel Inc. will provide a pre-paid return shipping label. Once we have received the package , we will ship you a replacement.
Reasons/Circumstances a credit will not be issued:
- Product has been installed
- Product is damaged from installation
- Missing parts, manuals, or original packaging
- Seal on electrical part is broken
- Product serial number does not match the original serial number shipped to the buyer
- Product is deemed not re-sellable due to customers actions
- Special Orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Baillie Diesel Inc will not reimburse labor charges or installation fees under any circumstance.
Special restrictions apply to some of our manufacturers.
- PPE – Only returnable if unopened. If an item is opened, used or defective, a RMA number must be obtained from PPE. Once the RMA number is received, please follow our Return Procedure to complete the return.
- S&B – S&B requires a 15% restocking fee on any returned item. This is S&B’s policy and out of the control of Baillie Diesel Inc.
Please complete the form below to request an RMA number.