Definition of Core: The core is the old unit which is being replaced by a new or rebuilt item.
- Many stock replacement parts such as turbos, injectors, injection pumps, and high pressure oil pumps have a core charge that is associated with the new replacement part. You must return the old core to receive a refund on the core charge. All cores must be like for like and include all parts and pieces that were received on your new replacement product.
- All cores must be in rebuildable condition to receive a refund of the core charge (Burned, water damaged, or broken cores will be rejected).
Core Physical Condition:
There are some reasons you would not receive payment on your core or you would receive a partial refund on your core.
• Water Damage
• Missing parts and/or pieces
The refund amount is not determined by Baillie Diesel Inc, but by the manufacturer receiving the core. In the event you will not receive a full refund, you will be contacted by Baillie Diesel Inc.
Core Charge Timeline:
• If the core is returned within 30 days,a full refund of the core charge will be issued to the customer,dependent on the condition of the core.
• If the core is returned after 30 days, a refund of the core charge minus 15% will be issued to the customer.
• If the core is returned after 60 days, a refund of the core charge minus 30% will be issued to the customer.
• If the core is returned after 90 days, a refund of the core charge minus 50% will be issued to the customer.
Core Return Procedure
1. Please retain all packaging of your new item to be used for the core return.
2. Drain all fluids: oil, fuel, etc. out of the core before it is returned.
3. Place any plastic plugs or caps received on the new item back onto the core.
4. To ensure UPS will not reject the package due to fuel or oil leakage, please put inside and wrap in plastic garbage bag.
5. Place core inside the box.
6. If there was core return paperwork inside the box, please complete the form and send back with the core.
7. If for any reason, you decide to return the new pump, please reference the Return Procedure or contact Baillie Diesel Inc. at 417.725.4901
8. Customers will be responsible for shipping the core back. Please note original order # on outside packaging of core, and provide confirmed tracking number to email@example.com.
9. Without a confirmed tracking number, we cannot guarantee your core refund.